- I live my purpose, as I write the next paragraph of the 200,000 year-long Human Story. If I do not already have a clear purpose, I will find it before I do anything else.
- I transform and align myself with my purpose in every aspect of my life by creating an Integral Transformative Practice that works for me. Of the many practices to explore, I start with the oldest and most time tested, such as yoga, meditation, spiritual texts and classic literature.
- I seek wonder and harmony in myself, in my family, in my community, in my country, on my planet and throughout the cosmos.
- I have fantastic posture, opening my heart to the world and pouring it through my eyes into every connection, syncing my body with my soul’s unfolding, tethering my purpose and its discovery to every moment of everyday, aligning my spine, honoring my past, and keeping it in the past and off of my shoulders. I make eye contact with all beings, and create possibilities for the joy of a simple smile. I live each day as Whitman lived New York City, with physicality, with the full mystical embrace of reality and the deepest connection to my fellow man.
- I make my life sacred, by creating rituals that align and inspire me, such as through ceremonies, totems and poetry.
If you agree to the EVR1 Pledge, please share your commitment to purpose and The Human Story on Facebook.